Today, the Nerd wants to make it clear that to make a a healthy income in Marketing Online you MUST realize that it is a necessity to build a List of loyal Subscribers and Customers.And you NEED do this each and everyday for years to come.
I hated some of the people who tried to help me
that I have developed over time for sending
out very effective emails.
(Just remember there is NO single email template that you can copy and send out and it is going to make you millions.
But I think this will definitely help you in the right direction. )
to write an email sequence to get the best results in readership and conversions.(Below, this is called a ‘mini-launch’ , and is composed of 4 to 6 emails centered around 1 Product you’re promoting )
Lets use the example of the golf niche. In this mini-launch, I am focusing on selling one Product that is a video and teaches people how to get 30 more yards in their Driving Distance of a golf ball.
1. Personality email – Introduction. Talk about your own story and maybe how you always have had a problem with getting much distance on your Drives on the golf course. Make yourself “relatable”.
Towards the end of email (in as P.S. maybe) let your Reader know that there will be a free gift or report in the next follow up related to getting more distance on Drives.
And you want to help them with this.
2. Value Email – This can be a PDF, video, audio, article,MP3 etc.. which will give Value to your reader and give him some tips on increasing Driving distance.
3.Soft Sale/Value email – Okay in this email you want to talk more about golf and driving. Maybe come up with another personal story of how you overcame obstacles with driving distance in your golf game.
This should be a Lead-in into the Product you are promoting. Towards the bottom, put your Affiliate Link to the Golf program you are promoting so your subscribers can Click and check it out.
4. Hard Sale – Okay this email is pretty much one big sales pitch, but done very, very tactfully. Stress all the benefits with your golf program and how it can really put more yardage in Subscribers’ drives . They just need to Click on your Affiliate link and they will be on their way to 300 yard drives on the golf course 🙂
5. The Bridge – This is to remind your Readers that your email follow ups are geared to delivering excellent content and NOT just sale pitches. In fact , about 50% of your emails should just be great free content to build up rapport and Trust with your Audience. And also help them out too 🙂
6. Reminder email – Okay essentially your are done with your ‘Mini-Launch’ . You are on to another topic with new email follow ups.
But for me it is very important to have a reminder note at the top of this new email.
Something like this, ” Before we get started today, I just wanted to give a final shout out for you all to check out ‘Jeb’s long distance Driving Program’. It will put you right in step with Bubba and the rest of the 300+ yd drivers out there. Just CLICK HERE ”
Something like that.
Anyway, I always like to at least mention my Products 3 times for each mini-launch. This Reminder email allows you to maximize the exposure of this first Product.
Hope this helps you guys,